The Yeezy brand is the result of a collaboration between rapper Kanye West and the three-stripe brand, and has now become one of the most fashionable in the fashion world. West had already made a shoe for Adidas in 2006, but this has never come to light. In November 2013, he obtained an agreement with Adidas, but although the artist claimed to have 20 sneakers ready to drop, no model was released until February 2015. Previously the singer had worked with Nike for five years, until 2013, when the collaboration ended for reasons of an economic nature, with Nike not guaranteeing West the royalties requested. This is the beginning of the official relationship between the superstar and adidas, whit the drop of "Yeezy Season 1" which turned out to be a big deal, with Rihanna, Diddy, Alexander Wang, Cassie, Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian and Anna Wintour showing off in public wearing this line , and the two models of shoes released in this collection, YEEZY Boost 350 and Boost 750, were sold out so quickly, giving the green light to the production of the subsequent collections "Yeezy Season 2" and "Yeezy Season 3". After years of successful releases, the brand has become one of the most popular products in the streetwear world, a sort of Grail for all fans of sneakers around the globe.
- ADIDAS YEEZYYeezy Boost 380 Mist Sneakers€115.00
- ADIDAS YEEZYYeezy Boost 350 V2 Tail Light Sneakers€110.00
- ADIDAS YEEZYYeezy Boost 350 V2 Yecheil Sneakers€88.00
- ADIDAS YEEZYYeezy 350 V2 Black Sneakers€88.00
- ADIDAS YEEZYADIDAS Yeezy Desert Boot Salt Sneakers€80.00
- ADIDAS YEEZYADIDAS Yeezy Boost 700 Utility Black Sneakers€120.00
- ADIDAS YEEZYADIDAS Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Antlia Sneakers€88.00